How To Sell Your Campaign Button Collection?
We have a passion for history and its lessons that can be learned from each election cycle that this particular industry has become a staple of since the beginning of the United States elections.
In addition to presenting a top-dollar offer, we will treat the sold collection as if it were our very own personal collection with all the passion that was initially the driving force of this collection throughout all of these years. In some cases, we will take certain parts of a collection and add them to our showcase where people can view and admire them for their historical value!
Please don’t send a picture of each button as it would take too long, and it is not necessary. The below example is what we are looking for.
Donate Your Collection
It is a company vision and personal passion of mine to open a brick-and-mortar museum commemorating all the Presidents and each of their unique individual campaigns. Some collections exist – old forgotten boxes in the attic or basement – that holds great importance in the evolution of campaigning and styles of campaigns throughout the years of Presidential election cycles.
These specific types of buttons and/or collections will make a great addition to a museum dedicated to the preservation of history.
If your donation is accepted, a prepaid USPS mailing label will be sent to you, and simply place them in a box to send them our way for further review.
If you would like to donate your collection, please let us know by sending several pictures of the collection to Donate@CampaignButtons.com
• Quoted Price guaranteed
• Paid same day
CampaignButtons.com wants your campaign buttons and Political Items
Currently, buttons that include the following presidents: Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, George H. W Bush, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and Joe Biden are not being accepted.
These named buttons are not of historical interest – At the Moment! – and currently, we are looking for older items that date from the late 1800s to the mid-1950s eras of Presidential campaigning and memorabilia of such.
I am proud to say that I am contributing to the historical relevance of preserving such memorabilia for future generations to view digitally and as mentioned above one day in a brick-and-mortar museum!
How to Sell Fast!
- As mentioned above, send a close-up picture of the collection along with your contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your e-mail we will: review the items, ask you for more information, make you an instant offer, or let you know that we are not interested in the item or items being sought to sell.
How does a seller get paid?
- We normally release 1/2 down of the total agreed price (In this case $500) and pay the balance on the day we receive the collection with a scanned tracking number. We have done this many times and have perfected a system that protects both the buyer and seller.
- We can pay instantly if you have a PayPal account. PayPal is backed by buyer protection which protects the buyer, while both parties are still obligated to abide by the negotiated contract.
- If you do not have PayPal, we can use other forms of payment.
- You are responsible for getting the item safely to us. This is included in the offer price and with insurance added to the shipment through the shipping company, there will be no issues. The day we sign for them, we are obligated to pay your balance.